Thursday, June 10, 2010

MY CVS Deal 6-9-10


Ok guys my total &.06 and saved $80.57

I had gotten a $5 off $15 on the 6th when I was there and held on to it. Got home and noticed it expired 6-9-10 so I went to use it.

4-Gillette body wash (got 2 differant kinds)
4- Old spice body wash (got the 2 differant kinds)
2- Mylanta
3- Boxs Tampax Peal
4-dawn dish soap

Used- 2- B1G1 free gillette wash (P&G 6-6-10)
2- B1G1 Free Old Spice (P&G 6-6-10)
1- $4/2 off Gillette (looking for pack date it was in my binder)
3- $2 off tampax pearl
2- $.25 off dawn (P&G 6-6-10)
1- $.25 off dawn from P&G book(ordered on line)
1-$1 dawn from P&G book(ordered on line)
(I also had a $4/2 Mylanta did not get to use it explain later)
$5 off $15 ECB
total .06


Ok I laid my ECB down to make sure all the coupons that I was using was there. The guy took my ECB's  and scanned them BIG mistake on my part here is why. Once he scanned my ECB the computer will not give up a negative. He had to given me my Mylanta coupon back since my bal was at $.06.

Now if I would have given him all my MF coupons first then the ECB I would have gotten a
-$4.94 and would have been able to get more since I did have more coupons to use. I just was not sure where my balance was so I did not get them. Bad on me. But I'm happy with $.06 then got home and notice it printed a $2 ECB so they paid me $1.94 to take all this home.




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment