Friday, June 4, 2010

Another Deal on Photo Books

I love these deals. The last time they had these I got 3 books. I want to say I paid something like $2.81 a book for a $30. + book. but it was the 4x6.
SO YOU KNOW I WILL BE DOING YET AGAIN.

Want a totally free 5×7 photo book? Shutterfly is giving away unique discount codes for free photo books on their facebook page. The discount code is valid through June 30th.
You’ll only have to pay shipping of $2.99.

Visit the Shutterfly Facebook page.
Allow shutterfly access to your profile.
“Like” Shutterfly and fill out the short form.
You will receive your individual code good for a free 20 page, 5×7 photo book!
Click here to get to Shutterfly.com and login or sign up for new account (you’ll receive 50 free prints for new account).

Thanks Freebies4mom!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment