Thursday, July 22, 2010

Next week Free Photo Book CVS

Thanks to My Litter of Six she is so on the ball.
If you want to see some of her past books click Here

This coming week at CVS you can make a FREE photo book. $7.99 with $7.99 ECB Back!

Because these take a little advance prep you might want to think about it now!
First decide what books you want to make. I had pictures from last year that I needed to do something with for the kids. They have theme's that you can choose from or you can design your own.

The limit says 1 in the add, but many times the limits on the photo books are more. As soon as I know for sure I will post it!

Like I said up top, decide at home what your books will be. Gather anywhere from 10 to 50 pictures for each book. The books are 10 pages and 6x8 in size. You can add more pages but it costs you money. Edit your photos at home, reducing red eye and cropping, it is easier at home than on their machines.

Now put your pictures on a disk or jump drive. I think you can use a sd card but I have not tried it. Take the disk to your store. By the photo center are kiosks from kodak, sit yourself down on one and follow the directions! Make sure you choose 6x8 photobook.

When you are satisfied with your book, hit submit and it will print right there for you. The photo lab person will assemble it for you, the whole process should take about 20-30min.

These are a lot of fun, so get your pictures together and get in there!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment