Monday, July 12, 2010

Update on our life


Hey guys, Just wanted to say so sorry for not getting the sales up. The 2 kids and I have been sick all week. Hopefully this is coming to a end. I finally have a Dr apt. I had a funny store so I have to share.

My husband always rolls his eyes when I come in with my 5 papers on Sunday.Yes he loves my savings but not all the papers everywhere.  Well yesterday I was in a hurry so I just put then inside the door and left for church. When I got home I noticed him at the table feeding our son lunch (apple juice and a cookie). He was going through all the sale papers. As I came back through I saw he had a pair of scissors. I stop in my tracks and said " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????" He just looked up like this was normal and said I found a coupon. I of course just started laughing and said "go on I'm proud of you." I even noticed it was for a FREE item WOOOOHOOO. On occasion he will ask if I know of a coupon if there is something he wants but he never wants to wait for me to look for one.  I wish I could have got a picture but he would have killed me right there with those scissors. I guess maybe I am finally getting him on the coupon wagon. I still don't trust him to do the shopping with the deals and coupons yet. LOL

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment